Monday, November 9, 2009

Yummy Fruit Crepe's

Ok ok, so, dont tell hubby, but since I am doing weight watchers, I secretly made weight watchers crepes for dinner.  And he LOVED them.  Asked me to make them again some time. I used strawberries since that is hubbys favorite, but you can use any mixture of fruit.  Next time I'm going to add bananas.
Serves 2 (2 crepes each)
Fruit
16 oz Strawberries (halved is best)
1 1/2 tsp sugar
Mix together in a bowl, let stand for 10-15 minutes

Crepes
1/2 c Flour
3/4 c milk (I used skim)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1 tsp oil
1 tsp vanilla
PAM spray
Fat Free Cool Whip

In a large nonstick skillet on medium-low heat, spray with PAM, and then pour about a half cup of the crepe mixture and swish slowly around pan to create a thin layer.


Flip when bubbles dissapear and cook other side for about 30 seconds.
Put crepe on a plate and add a dollop or two of cool whip in the center, followed up by a spoonful of berries.


You can then close the crepe and flip over (if you have that kind of talent, I gave up after flipping 1 over)
OPTIONAL: Top with the remaining strawberry sauce and some powdered sugar.

Delish! Enjoy!


0 comments: